How To Get Rid From Facebook Review Recent Posts and Likes

Do You Have Seen On Facebook Home Page After Login "Review Recent Posts and Likes"?
 if yes then solution is here
Click On Get Started
After Clicking Get Started
Review Page Likes
Select All Pages Which You Recently Liked
Then Click on Unike
After that its ok...
Lets Click On Done....
After That Logout And Login Again...The Homepage
Review Msg Will be Disappear

Share on Google Plus

We work hard for you. One Like Please?

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 comments:

  1. i can't get the next step from *GET STARTED*
    any one can help me with my problem, how can i solve my account porblem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get help too my account is doing same thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. once i clicked to get started it will show error. how can i fix it? 😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. Press get started and says connection lost - not able to do anything

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am the exact some just tells me facebook is working on something i have tried on a few devices and suffered the same dead end facebook dont seem to be helping anyone got a solution? would be amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a fb community help post about this too. Share it and like it on fb so more ppl are informing them this is a rising issue.

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221750684749523&id=1628161117

    ReplyDelete